In the wake of a devastating natural disaster, homeowners and renters like you simply want to get back to the way things were. The faster you can get into something new or rebuild your dream home, the more quickly you can return to normal.
Marcus Bruno & SpringHomeSearch.com are excited to introduce you to the FHA 203(H) Disaster Relief Program, which provides mortgages for victims of major disasters who have lost their home and is buying a replacement home or restoring what nature destroyed. If your previous residence was destroyed by a flood, fire, storm, hurricane, earthquake or another federally declared natural disaster, you may qualify.
MORE ON FHA 203(H)
- The previous residence (owned or rented) must have been located in a Presidentially Declared Major Disaster Area
- No down payment required
- Primary residence only
- Documentation of damage to the previous home is mandatory
- Flexible credit considerations
- Application must be within one year of disaster area declaration
- Schedule an appointment to speak with us today,
Marcus Bruno, Realtor
Texas Properties & Associates